Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Peace Sign Nails

This evening I was video chatting with my bestie. She wanted me to do her nails next week, and I had an idea for a multi-colored heart design. Anyway, as I was looking through my polishes to try and find a good color combo, I found OPI's Dim Sum Plum. I have never used it before so I swatched it on my hand. I liked it so much that I did my other hand.. and then all of the sudden I got an urge to draw on them with my new nail art pen! I decided to draw peace signs, and this is how it turned out:



  • Base Color: OPI Dim Sum Plum
  • Sally Hansen Black Nail Art Pen


*The reason why my hand looks awkward holding the bottle is because my Dim Sum Plum is the miniature kind, I got it in the Tiny Takeout box... also, the topcoat is the miniature kind too

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...