Sunday, October 2, 2011

Zoya Ivanka

So the past week has been filled with Bettina posts. I don't know why but whenever I sit down to do my nails, my hands always reach for those first. I just love them so much, haha. Anyway, this week I plan to let my Bettina's take a break, and use some of my other brands. Today I decided to feature Ivanka! A color I have been dying to try!






 Ivanka is a medium green leaning towards lime with some blue undertones, packed with green glass flecks. The formula on this was nice. It was a little sheer but definitely build-able. It would have been ok with 2 coats but just to add more depth I added a third. Try time was average. So pretty... it looks like some kind of mermaid tail.

Anyway, thanks so much for reading and just FYI, I have a poll up asking if you would like to see a Halloween nail art series, so be sure to vote! Thanks:)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Such an amazing green!

Nailderella said...

ah! this is one of my all time lemmings!

Fashion Footing said...

This is a fabulous color! Love!

Anonymous said...

This is such a great polish!

Nail Nerd said...

It does have a real mermaid vibe! Super pretty, it looks great on you :D

DRIKA ESMALTES said...

Hello,
this glaze is beautiful, wonderful green. It has everything to do with their land and Brazil as well.
I loved his enamels, beautiful. Congratulations!
I also write in my blog about glazes. Go there to check out.
I'm following you and would love to see you following me there too.

kisses

Drika

Lawless Lacquer said...

I looove Ivanka, it is always my go-to 'St. Patty's Day Mani' choice, but of course perfect for year round too :) Great swatches!

Anonymous said...

Ivanka is just so pretty..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...