Sunday, August 19, 2012

Cotton Candy Gradient

Hellooooo. So. Slowly easing myself into blogging. Hopefully once I start school again my schedule will be more... Sorted out. Right now I wake up at like 9:00-10:00 and stay in my pajama's unless I have like three hours of tennis or going somewhere with my friends.

I started off with Pink Friday from the Nicki Minaj collection. I am not of a pink wearer so I actually haven't tried it (but I've dabbled a bit with it) until now. I was originally going to add the blue right away but I was in a hurry and left it pink-- Which I ended up loving for some reason-- for a couple days before adding the rest of the nail art.



I started off with two coats of Pink Friday which is your average light/medium pink Creme. Nothing to special, but for some reason I liked it (excuse bubbling on ring finger i was in a hurry). I then sponged on a bit of For Audrey and then stamped over it using a silver polish. It's sort of hard to tell, but the design is sort of a fish scale look... Not sure. A girl from my tennis class said it looked like mountains. Haha. The image was on a french tip plate so I did have to stamp it twice.

Anyway, I hoped you liked it and be sure to let me know what you think! xx


  • Base Color: OPI Pink Friday
  • Sponged Color: China Glaze For Audrey
  • Stamp Color: Sally Hansen Silver Sweep
  • Plate: BM217

2 comments:

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

This looks awesome! I love the colors you chose, and I am always a huge fan of stamping over gradients. Really cool!

Heather @ Peace, Love & Polish said...

It makes me think of fish scales!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...