Saturday, November 13, 2010

Swatch: Hello Kitty Red

 Hey everybody!! So today I have a swatch of a red Hello Kittty polish:





When I tried this, I was really surprised that it dried matte!! What's really weird though is that it has a bumpy texture (do mattes usually have that??)... it looks like... a "frosted" plastic... for example, the bottom of a plastic container is "frosty" and the texture is kind of bumpy?? Well, ya, that is what this polish looks like. Anyways, I usually don't wear red just because I don't like the way it looks on me, so I was planning to see if it worked for stamping, just because it was opaque in 1 coat (but I still used 2 lol) I thought it would work for Konad stamping. 

Anyways, that's it for today, thank you so much for stopping bye :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...