Monday, April 11, 2011

First Time Getting My Nails Done(:

Hi everyone(: First of all, I want to apologize for lack of posts... and the posts that I have posted have been sort of boring lol. I have been really sick the past couple of weeks and I haven't had any energy to do my nails. I am feeling better though(:

Anyway, moving on, a month ago I saw this little place at the mall called Cutex (that means nail polish in Indonesian). When I noticed they sold Konad I literally started freaking out. I thought this might make a fun post so ya... I hope you enjoy(:






Also, I wanted to say, again, that this was a month ago and my nails were really short. Oh, and I have no idea why the pictures are so small and are sort of blurry... I had my dad email me the photos and I guess somehow... they were warped, lol. (my dad has a really nice camera so I am kind of stumped at the quality of these :/)

Here was the finished manicure(:





Thank you so much for stopping by(:


  • Base Color: Gionyx Bali Green
  • Stamp Color: Konad Black SP
  • Plate: (I have no idea... she used this GIANT Konad plate)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...