Saturday, December 18, 2010

Floral Mani



Hi everyone, tonight I am going mini golfing and I wanted to have my nails all nice and painted, this is what I came up with :) I think it turned out nice. Also, the design on every finger except my ring finger, is from this little Konad plate that has no name, it's just a plate with 4 designs on it, and I got it in this little kit. Anyways, just wanted to let you know :)


  • Base Color: China Glaze Frostbite
  • Stamp Color: Konad Black Pearl SP
  • IP: M57 (ring finger), miniature image plate

5 comments:

Isabel said...

beautiful color, i looooooooooove blue.

The Beauty B. said...

Love this color and the Konad is too cute!!

Kelly said...

Isabel Fuchs: I love blue too ^^
BeautyByBrittany: I love the color too, one of my favorites :)
Thanks everyone :D

Claudia Paola said...

I love this color! I've always wanted to try that Konad plate- the nail stamps are so cool! :P It looks great :)

Claudia from Molto ❤ Fashion

naudii beautii said...

Im <3 the blue, and the flowers you used

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...