Thursday, July 14, 2011

OPI Int'll Date Line

I didn't think that I was going to like this color... but once I got it on... it was actually quite flattering(:








Int'll Date Line is this pretty chocolate-y brown with maroon/burgundy, and maybe even some dark raspberry undertones. This polish is a black label so I am guessing thats why the formula was nice. I am not sure if they still sell this shade. Int'll Date Line dries fast and shiny. This is two thin coats.

Afterwards, I decided to do to the same thing I did to my other black label OPI... add dots!! Also, I wanted to mention that this polish is a tad bit more maroon/burgundy in real life... All pictures taken pre-top coat. 

  • Base Color: OPI Int'll Date Line
  • Dots: fuchsia- OPI The One That Got Away, gold- OPI Bling Dynasty

2 comments:

KarenD said...

Hmm, I don't think I've ever seen this one before. Nice classic color.

Kelly said...

KarenD: I don't think they sell this color anymore... it was an old Black Label that my boss gave me... lol...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...