Friday, July 15, 2011

Zoya Tanzy

ohmygosh the gorgeous-ness of Tanzy leaves me in awe...








Isn't Tanzy so pretty? Tanzy is a warm medium orange foil with a slightly darker orange duo-chrome. Tanzy also has some gorgeous yellow, silver, and orange shimmers. The formula on this was perfection, this is three thin coats.

You have no idea how much I am loving my two Zoya polishes! I absolutely love the brush, the colors, and the formula!

I would say the first photo is the most color accurate. The next too are a tad bit too.... dark. I have no idea why those turned out different. But they are still pretty close(:

Like my last Zoya, I didn't want to cover up the beautiful color so I just stamped my thumbs. Next time I will stamp all of my fingers because I LOVE the way the stamp looks against the bright orange *drool*

Do you love Zoya as much as I do??


  • Base Color: Zoya Tanzy
  • Stamp Color: Konad Black Pearl 
  • Plate: BM215

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I looove Zoya! Tanzy is so pretty on you & the stamp is really cool. Kinda looks like a more uniform crackle effect. I like it!

Kelly said...

LuvMyLacquer: Haha, I thought the exact same thing! It does look like a crackle(: I also thought it looks like lava...

Bookworm Nails said...

Ooh, how shiny and pretty. I like the giraffe print as well :)

polishloving said...

Beautiful (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...