I started off with one coat of Bettina Indigo (to represent the night sky), and then layered Finger Paints Sparkle Top Coat (to represent the stars) over it. Using a silver polish I stamped on a little sleigh and then on the other fingers I stamped on a little stag type image which was supposed to represent the reindeer. The yellow dot is supposed to be the moon.
Thank you so much for reading and be sure to let me know what you think!
- Base Color: Bettina Indigo
- Glitter: Finger Paints Sparkle Top Coat
- Stamp Color: Sally Hansen Silver Sweep
- Plates: BM213, BM214
- Moon: Bettina Art Deco Yellow
- Present: OPI Wocka Wocka!
(**Bettina products sent for review**)