1. Answer the 10 questions
2. Pass this tag to 5 other bloggers
3. Make sure that the bloggers that you tagged, know that you tagged them, by sending them a comment on their blog.
Ok! Onto the questions(:
- How many nail polishes do you have? I think a little less than one hundred....
- What is your favorite brand of nail polish? My favorite brands would have to be OPI, Zoya, and Bettina.
- Do you like crackle polish, or do you hate it? I like crackle polish but I never got obsessed with it. I only have OPI Black Shatter and I rarely ever use it.... I have no idea why....
- What is your first nail polish brand? Sally Hansen! I went to Walmart and my dad picked out a polish that was the color of the old lime colored Toyota Prius. lol.
- If you're going to have a nail polish line, what are you gonna name it? Hmm... I have no idea..... I never really put that much thought into it. But I think it would be fun opening up a store that sells all nail polish, all different kinds brads, OPI, China Glaze, Zoya, Bettina, Nfu-Oh, Orly, etc. I would like to call it Polished Paradise or something... but that's besides the point, haha.
- What nail polish color does not compliment you? Gold! I have tan skin and for some reason plain gold looks funny on me :/
- And what color does compliment you? I am not sure.... I usually just wear what I like. I do love blue's and purples though! :) But people tell me that colors like The Show Must Go On! (OPI) look nice on me :)
- Name two of your best nail art friends? Bloggers?? Or real life?? For real life.... no one really, my BFF Keani loves nail polish, but not to the "extreme", haha. As for bloggers.... I am not sure. Luv My Lacquer?? LOL, I'm not "super social" in the blogosphere. I am actually a bit shy...
- What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received? Either the Burlesque mini's someone got me, or the Revlon one my best friend Keani got me.... or the OPI's my dad got me... haha :P
- Make a speech about thanking the blogger who gave you this tag. Thank you so much Jessica! I really appreciate you tagging me, it means the world that someone actually thinks I am good enough (or matter enough) to tag! Haha, a lot of times I am always on edge when I tag someone because I am always thinking "Kelly, nobody cares if you tag them" so knowing that you tagged me means a lot. Thanks and I wish the best for your blog! I read every single post! I love your nail art, swatches, everything! I just genuinely think you seem like a nice person and I am so glad you decided to join the blogging community :)
Moving on to tagging! I tag....
1. Marisa from Polish Vixen
2. Chelsea from The Nail Network
3. Rie from Nails and Noms
4. Amanda and Melissa from Mad Mani's
5. Ashley from Ashley is Polish Addicted
To make it easier for you here is the list of questions so you can quickly copy and paste(:
- How many nail polishes do you have?
- What is your favorite brand of nail polish?
- Do you like crackle polish, or do you hate it?
- What is your first nail polish brand?
- If you're going to have a nail polish line, what are you gonna name it?
- What nail polish color does not compliment you?
- And what color does compliment you?
- Name two of your best nail art friends?
- What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received?
- Make a speech about thanking the blogger who gave you this tag.
Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and if your not tagged, do the tag anyway! :) Thanks again Jessica! :)