Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blue Checker Design and a surprise!!


  • Base Color: OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui
  • Konad Color: Black Pearl SP
  • IP: M64

The surprise....
I got the regular bottle of the Seche Vite Topcoat!!
When my friend went to go and get her toenails done at a salon (she got her toes done in Yodel Me On your Cell by OPI, the one from the new Swiss Collection, SO PRETTY!!),  she found a bottle of Seche Vite!! She was nice enough to get me a bottle :) I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!! I literally started freaking out when she showed me!! So now I know they sell it on island!! YAY!! :) Here is the pic of  the most beautiful thing in the nail polish world


4 comments:

Olivia said...

Hi, Just found your blog. Great nail art! I need some Konad plates now! x

Kelly said...

Thanks :) And yes, you should get some Konad plates, I LOVE THEM!! I don't have a lot (I think i have 4 or 5 of them) but I plan on getting more!! I love them! :)

Anonymous said...

I just got my second bottle of the stuff,I love it

Kelly said...

hahaha i love it too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...