Friday, October 29, 2010

Suzi In Idaho??

 Hey everybody :) So I am in Idaho and my I have Suzi Says Feng Shui on my nails. So ya, the title of this post probably makes more sense now :P BTW, both photos were taken in LA :) I don't know why, but I wanted to say that lol



 So ya, these are my traveling nails :) Also, guess what?? There is a Konad Kiosk in the mall!!!! I am so happy :) Anyway, that's pretty much it for today, thanks so much for stopping by :)


  • Base Color: Suzi Says Feng Shui
  • Konad Color: Black Pearl SP
  • IP: M64

4 comments:

AnnKiins'♥ said...

Pretty teal :D
Well, my pics are taken in Ireland ;)
xD

Kelly said...

hahaha awesome :)

Anonymous said...

I love when malls have Konad Kiosks!!! It's so exciting to see.

Keani said...

Cuteeeeee!!!! I loveeeeee itttttttt!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...