Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tag :)

So I have been tagged by Samantha from Asa Nisi Masa Nail Spot, to do this...actually, I don't really know what to call it :/ Anyway, yup, I am going to start the questions :)

1. Why did you create the blog?
 I think I made it when I was bored... :/ Hahahaha, actually, I got inspired from a bunch of other nails blogs, and I thought why not?? Nail polish and Konad are things that I love, it could be fun :)


2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
 All nail blogs. Except some of the blogs have a 'lil but of like... eye makeup or whatever, but ya, mostly nail blogs :)


3. Do you have a favourite make-up brand?
 Not really, but that's just because I don't really wear any... I'll probably start when I turn 13 though :P 


4. And a favourite clothing brand?
 I love Aeropostale. Since I am pretty short for my age, (*sob), it's nice to find things that fit me without having to try them on. Also, Aero always has great sales :) 


5. What make-up products is essential for you?
 My Revlon Peach Lipgloss, and my Revlon Peach Lip Tint (can you tell I love the color peach??)


6. What’s your favourite colour?
Turquoise... or any blue actually, I also like green :)


7. What’s your favourite perfume?
 I don't really wear perfume, but my friend owns Baila by Aeropostale, and it smells amazing :) I usually use body mist, and I am in love with Pomogranite scent right now (the one by Dove)


8. What’s the film you liked the most?
  I really loved Room with a View, Phantom of the Opera, and the Devil Wears Prada :)


9. What countries would you like to go?
France, anywhere in Europe lol, ummm.... Australia... basically everywhere :)


Ok, so those are all the questions, now I have to tag 10 bloggers, but, for some reason my brain isn't working and I can't think of 10 bloggers, so I am just tagging 6 :( But! If your not on the list and you want to be on the list, post me a comment and i'll add you :)
 1. Christina
 2. Emma
 3. Kgnir
 4. Polish Lava
 5. Steph
 6. Nail Junkie

So that's pretty much it for today, thanks so much for stopping by :)

5 comments:

Hook Prism Power said...

Aw Thx for the tag :)

Anonymous said...

Hey you havent tagged me lol, but can i have a go, love tags xox

Kelly said...

LTHP: hahaha your welcome :)
Steph: Ok, I tagged you :)

Nail Junkie said...

i like those movies too and LOVE the dove body mists!

Check out my blog, lots of konad
http://nailjunkie100.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Awesome, I am following your blog now :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...