Saturday, May 7, 2011

Blech

Well... not much to say about this. I don't really like it and I am not exactly sure why... Also, the color is not at all what the base looks like. It is a green, not a blue. I have a crazy looking picture at the end of the post that shows what the green looks like. 

Do you like this mani?? Why or why not, I would love to know(:







As promised, the crazy picture:


Haha, as you can see, my skin tone is very strange and I didn't want all of my photos looking like some sun burnt Snookie, so yup, one crazy picture it is.

Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting/following if you have(:


  • Base Color: Color Nail Varnish #32
  • Stamp Color: Konad Black SP
  • Plate: M57

2 comments:

nail crazy said...

cute :-D

Emeconeme said...

I love it, because it suits you and I love m57, one of Konad's best plates without a doubt and my first.
I love your skin colour too, all polishes suit you!!!

MUAKS!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...