Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mellow Yellow... the best yellow ever!

For some reason, when it comes to yellow polish, I have the hardest time finding them. I find these little wannabe yellows (the gross looking kind with shimmer) but I can never find a true yellow creme. It took me 6 months to find Lightning by Sally Hansen (Insta-Dry). The week before I finally saw Lightning, I spotted this yellow creme in the X-treme Wear section. I could have never asked for a better yellow.






Mellow Yellow is sort of in between a yellow, yellow, and a medium yellow. It looks different in different lights. The last picture is proof of that... I think that was taken in the shade. A lot of people say that the formula on yellows are a pain in the butt, but honestly, I didn't have any trouble. I admit that the first coat was a little patchy, but everything evened out on the second. Drying time was average.

What's your favorite yellow?

2 comments:

Erika said...

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for that one. I don't wear yellow often but I love buying yellow polish. *is weird* That one is very pretty.

Kelly said...

Thanks(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...