Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Stash

I got some new bins, and this morning I dumped all of my polishes on the floor, and organized them and stuff. I thought it would be fun to do a stash post so... ya, I am doing one, lol. Also, I wanted to mention that I have a really tiny collection (I think I have 56) but actually, I am quite content. Anywho, onto the photos!!

 All of my nail polishes

 All of my top coats and base coats, and "main" stamping polishes
 All of my "main" nail polishes. Organized by brand

 My mini OPI's + Sally Girl polish
 Nail polishes that I rarely ever use + borrowed polishes
 I store everything under my bed, lol
My "everything else" box. Contains Q-tips, hand creme, remover, cotton round, ETC.
(Metal Box contains my Konad plates, scraper, and stamper)

See, I told you it was tiny :P No, but seriously, it looks a lot bigger in real life. Also, the little white boxes are pretty tiny and my black box is about 4 OPI's wide and is SUPER long. What I also like about the black box is that the bottom is rubberized, which is perfect because all of my bottles won't be able to slip and slide. I tried to find tiny square black boxes but they didn't have any. The white ones work perfect though.

Like I said earlier, I am actually content with my polish collection. This way I actually wear them more than once. I mean, it's not like I don't want to buy nail polish, I just find a way to control my self :P 

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this post :) If you want see a list/swatches of my collection, you can click (HERE) or click on the first tab on the top of my blog (right below the header).

Is your stash big or small??

3 comments:

Keani said...

Is 56 including to ones your borrowing?

Kelly said...

Keani: Not including borrowed polishes.. Which reminds me, I should probably give your back lol

blog Usei Hoje said...

Tudo lindo , lindo demais!!!!


Beijos ...

Elaine
http://useihoje.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...