Friday, June 17, 2011

OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui

Suzi Says Feng Shui is my go-to polish. Whenever I don't know what to wear, I wear this.




The first picture is probably the most color accurate. That was taken in the shade, the rest show what it looks like in direct sunlight. It's gorgeous isn't it?? The rest of the photos are just a tad bit brighter than what it really is. As for the last picture... just same weird stamping that I did... wasn't that great, I was running out of polish :/

Suzi Says Feng  Shui is this amazing blue... It's not dark nor is it bright. I am not exactly sure what to call this shade... it has a little more black to it than your average cobalt blue. The formula on this was just like any other OPI creme, amazing. This is 2 coats pre top coat.


  • Base Color: OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui
  • Stamp Color: Pure Ice Wild Thing
  • Plate: M78

4 comments:

A Polished Touch said...

Another polish to add to my Wishlist. ;)

I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Top 10 Award. Please check out my blog for details! :)

Kelly said...

A Polished Touch: Thank you so much(: I just finished the post.... :)

Go!SpaGirl said...

LOVE how it looks in the shade rather than the brightness in the sunlight. Teals & blues look great with denim & go with all of your outfits!

AlioOp (MorePolishPlz) said...

I have this color , it's awesome and looks lovely on you!. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...