Monday, February 14, 2011

Announcement(:

Over the next couple of months I will be visiting my mom over in Indonesia, so I might not be able to post as much as I would like to. I will be staying in 2 different places during my stay in Indo, one of them has internet connection, and one of them doesn't. I spend half of the week at one place and half of the week at another. So ya, that's the only reason for less posts. 

Also, if you would like for me to take some photos, and post them here, just let me know in a comment(:
And if your wondering, I will be taking all my Konad and quite a few polishes, so hopefully there will be a lot of "selection" :)



4 comments:

naudii beautii said...

awesome! have a safe trip to and back! if you seem any amazing scenery take a pic! ;x

Jenny$1983 said...

Have a great time! And it would be great to see some photos :)

Derring-do said...

Wow! Have a great trip! I would totally like to see your pictures if you take some. It's so cool to get to see other places through blogs!

Kelly said...

Haha thanks everyone!! I'll be sure to post photos(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...