Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tri-colored Konad(:






Konad-Licious and Apaixonadas Por Konad inspired me to do a rainbow-type Konad design, and this is what I came up with(:

I started off with one coat of a generic white and then added all the colors free hand. Then I stamped the design and topped everything off with one coat of Seche Vite.

 So, what do you think?? ^_^

  • Base Colors: (L to R) Wet 'N' Wild Club Havana, Sally Hansen Blue Me Away, Pure Ice Wild Thing
  • Stamp Color: Konad Black Pearl SP
  • Plate: M65

7 comments:

The Beauty B. said...

That looks great! I love all the color!

AlioOp (MorePolishPlz) said...

That looks awesome girl , love it! thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

Sua ideia ficou muito legal!!!

Beijos!!!

http://apaixonadasporkonad.blogspot.com/

tasha~ said...

Awesome! I love the color combination and design :) Psychedelic hehe!

Kelly said...

Thanks everyone(:

Deriniti said...

thank you so much for following my blog & for your comment, i am now following your blog aswell. btw, this mani is adorable! : )

Kelly said...

Deriniti: glad u like it ^_^ also, thanks so much for following(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...