Saturday, February 26, 2011

I was inspired by The Nailasaurus....





I have been wanting to use this image for a while now, but whenever I tried, it turned out awful! I recently saw this post by Sammie from The Nailasaurus, and what she did was she stamped it upside-down! I never thought of that!! After I saw her post, I immediately knew what color combo I wanted to use with that design. Well, this is how it turned out,I really, really like the way this looks, even with my nubbins. I actually think it looks better on my nubbins rather than on my long(er) thumb nail... Anyway, when your nails are short, do u have a favorite konad and color combo?? I think this might just be mine ^_^


  • Base Color: Sally Hansen Grey Area
  • Stamp Color: Sally Hansen Gold Chrome Pen
  • Plate: M54

4 comments:

The Beauty B. said...

This looks really great! I love this stamp!

Sarahlouise1986 said...

this is so cute! i prefer my nails short as your see from my blog...but my fav colour combo is blue and white or green and white!

Love this mani!

/hugs!

http://spellbindingnails.blogspot.com/

Keani said...

Is this from my plate?

AlioOp (MorePolishPlz) said...

Looks awesome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...