Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Golden Fishnet TOTD :)

 Why are my fingers so wrinkly??!!

Lately, I have been really into this show called Merlin. It takes place in Camalot so it's sort of "medieval" . Anyways, this TOTD reminds me of the show... and the knights and all that stuff ^_^ Also, I would have done this design on all of my fingers except the base color is so darn pretty!!! GRRRRR :P Swatches will hopefully be up tomorrow :)


  • Base Color: China Glaze Sexy in the City
  • Stamp Colors: Sally Hansen Gold Chrome Pen, Black Pearl SP
  • IP: M57, M54

5 comments:

The Beauty B. said...

Really pretty design! I love that polish btw!

Kelly said...

Thanks :)

Jenny$1983 said...

Argh, that's gorgeous! Now I really want that polish! =)

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

Really pretty :)

Kelly said...

Jenny$1983, beauty shades: Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...