Friday, January 28, 2011

Orly Green With Envy

Probably one of my most favorite polishes, would have to be Green With Envy. I had a hard time capturing this green/blue beauty so each picture might look a little different...



Sunlight... way to blue... but still, it can look like this

The last picture I took a long time ago, it was one of my original swatch photos. I just decided to include it because the color was pretty true to life. Only thing I didn't like was it seemed kind of "dull". Anywho...

Green With Envy is a gorgeous teal jelly. The formula was absolutely ah-maze-ing! Application was a dream and dry time was quick. Green With Envy also dries incredibly shiny.

I love everything about this polish. It's amazing.

3 comments:

Paulina said...

i love this colour!

Anonymous said...

WOW! A really nice colour!
Thanks for a great blog post!
From a new follower,
Bex XxX

Anonymous said...

Orly Green with Envy is a perfect shade of green especially for Spring. So beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...