Friday, January 14, 2011

TOTD (Thumb of the Day ^_^)


Hi everyone :) So right now my current mani is OPI's Take the Stage, but for some reason I wanted a design on my thumb. So ya, my thumb is now different from all of my fingers, not both thumbs, just one lol. Also, sorry about the bad picture, it was the only one I took :P Well, that's it for today, thank you so much for stopping bye!!!! ^_^

Oh, and I got some awesome earrings that I really want to show you guys, but not sure if I should do a post.... but they are REALLLLY awesome, let me know if you want to see them or not :P


  • Base Color: OPI Ali's Big Break (just one coat)
  • Stripe: OPI Rising Star
  • Stamp Color: Black Pearl SP
  • IP: M57

4 comments:

tasha~ said...

Hahah TODT ! I think you just coined a new term ;)

Jenny$1983 said...

Ooh, I like it! You should do a post on the earrings :)

Kelly said...

Tasha: Hahaha, I guess I did ;)

Jenny$1983: Thanks :) Also, I just finished the earring post right now ^_^

little voices said...

lol, TOTD!
I must also do this TOTD. Its beautyful! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...