Thursday, January 20, 2011

Green Leopard/Zebra TOTD


Today I have another TOTD (Thumb of the Day). Todays "excuse" for not having a full manicure was that I was just too lazy to do my whole hand lol.... BUT, I wanted to ask you, do you like my TOTD's?? Because usually, I just have plain manicures, so ya... kind of too boring to post about unless I need to swatch it, but this way, I can post more frequently :) Anyways, let me know what you think, do you want more TOTD?? Or is TOTD stupid lol... idk.... anyways, yup, please let me know what you think :)


  • Base Color: Sinful Colors Call You Later, layered over China Glaze Tree Hugger
  • Stamp Color: Black Pearl SP
  • IP: M78

8 comments:

April K said...

i like the thumb of the day. i suck at free hand designs and I haven't mastered Konad either so the only spice i have to a manicure is a glitter nail!

Nail Designs xox said...

personally I love it! I just want to know if this was freehand or stamped :)

The Beauty B. said...

Super cute! I just love seeing nail designs whether it be on 5 nails or just 1 :)

Kelly said...

Nail Designs xox: This was a stamp, I suck at free hand lol :P
Beauty By Brittany: Haha, thanks for you feedback :) I guess you will be see more TOTD... well, hopefully not too many, i prefer full hand manis lol.

P.S. Right now I have Suzi Says Feng Shui on all of my nails except for that one thumb and somehow it looks amazing ^_^

naudii beautii said...

i like it! i agree with beautybybrittany! do what your most comfortable with or just switch it up! I got a good piece of advice when i started my blog. and its: no wrong or right way when its comes to blogs because its yours! have with it. cant wait to see more totd!

AlioOp (MorePolishPlz) said...

I enjoy yout TOTD's it's different and helpful at the same time. I look forward to more as well. Thanks again for sharing,This will be my next Konad plate to buy. ;)

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

I love konad is easy to do and the results are really pretty

Kelly said...

Thanks everybody for your feedback :)

Beauty Shades: I love Konad too ^_^

April K: I such at free hand designs too :/ As for Konad, keep practising!! You will get good at it fast :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...