Monday, November 21, 2011

10 Day Challenge: Day 1

Hi! So I have some exciting news(: Jessica from Luv My Lacquer and I are teaming up to do the 10 Day Challenge together. Basically, it's the shorter version of the 30 Day Challenge, haha. And, for your convenience, I'll have the challenge list in the sidebar so you can view it whenever you want to. And since it's the first day, I'll post it below as well(: Also, all credit for the list and the challenge goes to Marketta at Pink Polish Addict, go check our her blog! She is doing the challenge as well with her own challenge buddies! :) Anyway, welcome to day 1! Pink nails!






I don't own many pinks so I don't have a lot to choose from. (I have about 4). Since I just wore two of my pinks recently, I decided to go with OPI The One That Got Away. A gorgeous fuchsia color packed with glassflecks! (I know it looks red but I promise, it's fuchsia...well... fuchsia red.) This is three thin coats.

Afterwards I stamped over it using a silver polish. And as promised, the list:



Anyways, I know they aren't that pink, but let me know what you think anyway! :)

Be sure to check out Jessica's take on pink nails(:


  • Base Color: OPI The One That Got Away
  • Stamp Color: Sally Hansen Silver Sweep
  • Plate: M64

3 comments:

LuvMyLacquer said...

Oh I just love this color Kelly! It's so pretty & you used one of my favorite images for your design! Love it! Im excited to see what you have in store for Day 2 ;)

mubynicolelocke said...

Pretty mani! I love that stamp

fingers said...

Not a pink fan-but really love that stamp design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...