Wednesday, November 30, 2011

10 Day Challenge: Day 9

Welcome to day 9! Getting close to the finish line :) Ok, so today's challenge was so use your favorite color combo.






Ok, so one of my favorite color combo's is blue and silver. I opted for something super simple.

I started off with 2 effortless coats of Bettina Aqua and then using a silver polish, I stamped on a fishnet pattern. I love fishnet patterns... they always turn out nice :)

Darn! Aqua is so hard to capture :( This is not color accurate at all. It's way more green. And I am not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me, but the silver stamping looks a bit gold... I love it!! :D

Thanks so much for reading and be sure to check back tomorrow for day 10! The last day!

Be sure to check out Jessica's take on today's challenge! 

  • Base Color: Bettina Aqua
  • Stamp Color: Sally Hansen Silver Sweep
  • Plate: BM209

5 comments:

LuvMyLacquer said...

So in love with this color combo! I have yet to find a blue that looks stunning on me but I love the way they look on you! Perfect stamping, too! =)

LuvMyLacquerMom said...

I love the color combo, the stamping truly brings out the blue. Its down to the wire with you and my baby, LuvMyLacquer. Cant wait for the Grande Finale tomorrow. LuvMyLacquerMom

fingers said...

I have that Bettina and love it!! your stamping is so awesome!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Great combination!

Kelly said...

Glad you all like it! Thanks for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...