Thursday, November 3, 2011

NOTD + Random Babbling

Hi! So before I get to my random babbling, lol, I wanted to show you my NOTD!




Ok now, onto the blabber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My nails are in awful shape right now (especially my right hand. It was peeling and yucky. I finally trimmed chewed them all off :( I regret that... very much. I have featured and swatched this color before, but since my nails are oh so ugly right now, I wanted something clean, subtle, and refreshing(:

In other news, sorry for lack of posts. I have been super busy with school, work, tennis, friends, etc. But I will try and get back to blogging this week(:

Anyway, thanks so much for taking the time to read this. Hope I didn't bore you(:

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Really nice shade. :)

AlioOp (MorePolishPlz) said...

Love this color, very delicate but pretty! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...